Tenderers shall take note of the following tender conditions:
• Failure to complete all supplementary information may result in the tender being deemed null and void.
• Ngqushwa Municipality Procurement Policy will apply.
• Tenderers are to be registered Levy Payers and will need to attach a current Certificate of Good Standing from Ngqushwa Municipality Levies Section to their tender as well as a current SARS certificate in respect of Income Tax and VAT.
• All tenders shall be held good for 90 days after tender closing date.
• Telegraphic, telexed, faxed or e-mailed tenders will NOT be considered.
• Ngqushwa Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest tender or any other tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or any part of the tender.
BID NOTICE - HIRING OF MACHINERY FOR WARD 1