ACTING MUNICIPAL MANAGER
Ms V Mbelani
Contact: 040 6733 095
Fax: 040 6733 771
SECRETARY: Ms. N. Yaphi
THE ROLE OF THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER
The Municipal Manager is a key role player in the functioning of the municipality. She acts not only as a communication channel between The Council and community, but also as an accounting officer and head of Administration of the municipality.
IDP AND PERFOMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MANAGER- Mr B. Vanda
- Heading and Management of the IDP/PMS Unit
- Responsible for the duties of the IDP and PMS of Ngqushwa Local Municipality
- Ensuring that any planning and implementation management support provided by the unit is in line with legal requirements and minimum professional standards.
- Manage ad monitor budget for the IDP and PMS
INTERNAL AUDITOR - Ms N. Nondabula
- Assist the municipality in the following internal control systems evaluations:
- System write-ups and updates
- Coordinating internal audit assignments in accordance with the assignment plans
- Preparing and reviewing papers and audit programmes and internal audit reports
- Performing follow up audits
- Undertaking of strategic risk analysis and management
- Manage and monitor budget for the section
COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER– Miss N.S Cakwe
- Undertake functions of good Public Relations, marketing of the Municipality and its jurisdiction
- Customer care and service delivery satisfaction
- Attending community meetings
- Develop partnership with government and NGO’s
SPECIAL PROGRAMMES UNIT MANAGER– Mr V. Mbangi
The focus is extended to development and implementation of special programmes,namely:
- HIV and Aids, moral regeneration, youth development, gender, sport, elderly and the disabled people within Ngqushwa Municipality.
EAP & HIV/AIDS in the workplace:
- To implement and conduct wellness programmes for both councillors & officials.
PROJECT MANAGER: SMALL TOWN REVITALIZATION - Mr M.P Basopu
- Supports the overall planning and management of programmes and projects in the Integrated Development Plan.
- Collate projects findings and present to stakeholders as required.
- Provide analysis for business capacity management.
- Coordinating feedback to the Senior Management so that they can measure the success of the IDP initiatives.
- Define/advise on Programme or Project assurance services-delivery, technical, benefits and Stakeholders.
- Ensures that programmes and projects have effective processes in place to identify, monitor and deliver on planned changes.
- Coordinate business planning for viability and sustainability so that projects are bankable.